Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Throwback Thursday: The Judds

I have been obsessing about The Judds on Oprah Winfrey's new network, so naturally, I must feature them on this week's edition of Throwback Thursday. I am so glad that Naomi and Wynonna decided to do this reality show! It does get really deep and heavy at times and just when I think I can't take anymore "doom and gloom" I realize that the episode is over and can't believe how fast the hour went by.

I knew that The Judds had their issues, but I had no idea to what extent and it is truly engaging television. As a young girl, I really admired Wynonna growing up. She was young, pretty, and seemed so "normal." The song "Mama He's Crazy" is one of my favorites and this performance is phenomenal!



I can't wait to watch this week's episode of the show...I was crying like a baby when Sunday's episode ended! When Naomi was reading Ashley's biography and Wynonna was singing in the background it about knocked me to the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment