Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday!

Kenny Rogers has certainly been able to morph himself through the years.  This has allowed him to have a successful long-standing career, and he is doing it again.  On Monday, Rogers released a gospel album sold exclusively at Cracker Barrel.  The album contains 12 songs and are some of Rogers' personal favorites. 

In honor of Throwback Thursday, here is one of Kenny's earlier performances...I didn't know he ever wore glasses!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a recent photo of him in People...and there is no resemblence anymore to what he used to look like. I also don't think his face moves.

    I remember him this way, but I'm a bit older. I actually still have a couple of his albums (not CDs...vinyl).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a couple of vinyls laying around too...just not any of Kenny.

    He did have a bad plastic surgeon, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete