Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Linky-Dinky-Doo 12-17-20

It's Christmas party time!  Wondering what to wear?  This is great post from Bramblewood Fashion!  I love that all of the looks are cute and on a budget!

I am planning to do all of my holiday baking this next week while the "boys" are out of school.  Jonathan loves to help me in the kitchen, so these snowflake pretzels are the perfect thing for us to add to our baking list!  Thanks Mom Endeavors!

Need some last minute and cheap gift ideas?  Then, you need to check out this list from Today's Fabulous Finds!  There is nothing like 15 gift ideas under $2.  I love we "whisk" you a Merry Christmas--and I need a new whisk!

This year, I am planning to make Christmas breakfast ahead of time and just pop in the oven while the presents are being unwrapped.  This recipe from Get Cooking will be on our table this year!

Thanks to a high school classmate of mine, Jonathan was kept busy with this snowman activity on a recent snow day.  I'm sure it will come in handy for Christmas break--especially because if you send him a picture of your artwork, he'll send you and upgrade link! 

Its' super cute!  Here's Jonathan's...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by Mom Endeavors and linking up the snowflake pretzels here! :) Have fun making them!!! Would love to see a picture if/when you do!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at my Relax & Make Friends blog hop on Wednesday! I'm now following you back :)

    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Sara and Rachel! And thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete