Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Throwback Thursday!

I was trying to think of some of my favorite country Christmas songs to blog about today and I must say, I have a long list!  While the traditional Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" and Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" are on my favorite Christmas song list, I have so many country versions on the list too! 

I love Ricochet's version of "Let It Snow," Dolly Parton's version of "Winter Wonderland," Lorrie Morgan's version of "Up on Santa Claus Mountain," Barbara Mandrell's "It Must Have Been The Mistletoe," and just about anything Martina McBride touches.

There is one song, however that can bring me to tears every time I hear it..."The Christmas Guest."  While I do respect Grandpa Jones' version of the song he penned, I love Reba's version...she is just so expressive!  So, grab your tissues and take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment