Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

Country Music Inspired Crafts

Country music is very much a part of me and my lifestyle, so naturally, I am drawn to styles and fashions inspired by country music. 

A few years ago, I was at a local craft fair and saw the cutest picture frame.  It was made of wood and had the saying "Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."  I just had to have one...until I saw the price tag, so I passed on it. 

Now, George Strait has come out with a song inspired by this quote!  While I haven't been able to confirm the original author of the quotation, it has been rumored to be written by a Canadian greeting card writer back in the 70s.  The song is the latest release from Strait's "Twang" album and is his 91st single! 

I have also found a similar picture frame...for a fraction of the cost I saw at the craft fair!  I will be adding one of these to my collection.  Enjoy!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/54013934/life-is-not-measured-by-the-number-of

My nephew has an uncanny resemblance to Zac Brown and unfortunately, is balding a little early, so he is always wearing a hat.  So, I have decided to get him a "Zac Hat" for his birthday coming up on Labor Day weekend.  Wouldn't all 24-year-olds love to have one of these?



No comments:

Post a Comment