Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

Inbox Full

It's a new year, so that means resolutions are being spouted everywhere.  I don't normally make resolutions, because I always break them, but I am embracing the new year as a fresh start.  There are a few things that I would like to accomplish in the new year and there are plenty of things that need my attention--like my inbox.  My inbox is totally out of control and I must do a better job of sorting through all of those e-mails!  I am terrible about looking at all the e-mails I receive and I am even more terrible at deleting them. 



When I logged in this morning, I had 9,426 unread messages.  Now they are not all from the weekend, or from the two week break I took for the holidays, or even blogging opportunities.  Nope, they date back to November 11, 2009.  Most of them are junk e-mails.  Like store specials and crazy newsletters that I signed up for to get a deal on something, but never read.  Some are from updates to my Yahoo groups and quite a few are from Facebook...before I knew how to stop all updates being sent to my e-mail. 

Not wanting to tackle them, I have just been ignoring them.  And they are taking up space and memory.  So the sorting has begun and my delete button is going to get a workout today, although I am not sure it will all get accomplished today.  I mean, after all, it did take over a year to rack them all up! 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment