Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Linky Dinky Doo 11-19-10

I have really been struggling with lunch ideas for my Kindergartner.  I will struggle no more after finding this wonderful website called Lap Top Lunches!

Looking to make your own stockings this year.  I love this idea from And Twins Make 5.

I am in love with this coat rack DIY from Nap Time Crafts.

These are wonderful ideas for making an Advent calendar!  I am sooo going to do the shoe rack one.  Thanks to Clean and Scentsible for the inspiration!

Do you have a Taylor Swift fan on your Christmas list?  Or, are you a huge Taylor fan?  Then you must enter this sweepstakes!  You could win airfare to see Taylor perform with meet and greet passes, a Sony camera, and an autographed guitar!  The contest ends on December 15th. 

Looking for great country Christmas music?  Here is a great list of albums from Country Music Mood.

Ever wonder when you should purchase your concert tickets when a show is announced?  After reading this post from Country Music News Blog, you might be surprised. 

Every wish you could take your kiddo to work with you?  I'll admit, that I had my first born at work with me until he was 6-months-old on a daily basis.  This post is great from Work It Mom.  I wish more companies were so open-minded! 

No comments:

Post a Comment